University of Medicine, Mandalay

Welcome to University of Medicine, Mandalay

   

 

 

The University of Medicine, Mandalay was founded on the first of April 1954 as a Branch Faculty of Medicine affiliated to the University of Yangon. It was located on the Mandalay University campus. It was then only a small red two-stored building owned by the Northern Burma Agricultural Divisional Office. In July 1955 it was relocated to the present site on the thirtieth street, between seventy-third and seventy fourth-streets, Mandalay. 

Connect with UMM

Facebook

Twitter

Flickr

   

 

 

 

Web Developed by University of Medicine, Mandalay's Web Development Team